With a 30-year development pedigree and an installation base of eighteen million systems, NetSupport’s innovative solutions are trusted by corporate service desks worldwide to aid in the day-to-day management of their IT infrastructures and, of course, to help maintain a healthy relationship with their customers.
NetSupport ServiceDesk simplifies and streamlines the IT support process – from initial request to final resolution – and integrates easily with NetSupport DNA (IT Asset Management) and NetSupport Manager (Remote Control) to give support teams the perfect mix of compatible network management tools.
- Intuitive browser-based console simplifies support desk management.
- Clearly defined ownership of issues, leading to faster problem resolution.
- Automate repetitive helpdesk tasks.
- Simplify incident logging with pre-populated service request templates.
- Active Directory synchronisation for effective ongoing user management.
- Add custom data fields to fit with your organisation’s specific requirements.
- Customised help request logging.
- Customised Operator functionality.
- Create custom status reports.
- Technicians have a prioritised fault list.
- Link related items to avoid duplicated effort.
- Assign incidents to a specific technician, based on pre-defined rules.
- Automatic escalation processes.
- Automated incoming/outgoing email processing.
- Customer-friendly self-service portal reduces volume of reported issues.
- Powerful reports dashboard supported by a range of pre-defined or custom management reports – tabular and graph format.
- Full history of supporting notes attached to each incident with source identifiers.
- Use in conjunction with NetSupport DNA to retrieve a real-time hardware/software inventory from a target PC to aid in problem resolution.