With a 30-year development pedigree and an installation base of eighteen million systems, NetSupport’s innovative solutions are trusted by corporate service desks worldwide to aid in the day-to-day management of their IT infrastructures and, of course, to help maintain a healthy relationship with their customers.
Supporting the essential ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change and Service Level Management) NetSupport ServiceDesk simplifies and streamlines the IT support process – from initial request to final resolution, ensuring your support team can effectively manage customer expectations and minimise the amount of system downtime. It also integrates easily with NetSupport DNA (IT Asset Management) and NetSupport Manager (Remote Control) to give support teams the perfect mix of compatible network management tools.
With a fully customisable and intuitive web-based interface that supports both desktop and mobile platforms, robust workflow processes, a wealth of management reports and a customer-friendly self-service portal, NetSupport ServiceDesk is guaranteed to take the strain out of service delivery!
- Intuitive browser-based console simplifies support desk management.
- Clearly defined ownership of issues, leading to faster problem resolution.
- Automate repetitive helpdesk tasks.
- Simplify incident logging with pre-populated service request templates.
- Active Directory synchronisation for effective ongoing user management.
- Add custom data fields to fit with your organisation’s specific requirements.
- Customised help request logging.
- Customised Operator functionality.
- Create custom status reports.
- Technicians have a prioritised fault list.
- Link related items to avoid duplicated effort.
- Assign incidents to a specific technician, based on pre-defined rules.
- Automatic escalation processes.
- Automated incoming/outgoing email processing.
- Customer-friendly self-service portal reduces volume of reported issues.
- Powerful reports dashboard supported by a range of pre-defined or custom management reports – tabular and graph format.
- Full history of supporting notes attached to each incident with source identifiers.
- Use in conjunction with NetSupport DNA to retrieve a real-time hardware/software inventory from a target PC to aid in problem resolution.