Keep downtime to a minimum and save up to £500 with NetSupport’s helpdesk and ticketing solution
Technology plays a vital part in any school’s or business’s success and at the heart of any reliable and effective IT environment is the helpdesk.
NetSupport ServiceDesk provides the processes needed to help you effortlessly track, organise, manage and answer your organisation’s toughest support challenges – and with our latest offer, you can boost your customer service to ‘awesome’!
Get a 3 Operator Starter Pack for only £500 – includes unlimited end-users (retail price is £1000)
Get 1 additional Operator for only £125 (retail price is £250)
Plus, for our loyal existing NetSupport customers of any other solution, we will also include a year’s FREE maintenance and support.
Offers end on the 28th of May 2019.
Its fully customisable and intuitive browser-based interface supports both desktop and mobile platforms and delivers robust workflow processes. Plus it also supplies a wealth of management reports as well as providing a customer-friendly self-service portal – all the tools needed to help technicians deliver support effectively.
Key features include:
- Intuitive browser-based console
- Supports ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Manage service level agreements
- Fully customisable, multi-lingual interface
- Automated incoming/outgoing email processing
- Automated assignment and prioritisation
- Automated escalation processes
- Powerful real-time management reports
- Custom report designer
- Searchable knowledge base and solution lookup
- Pre-populated service request templates
- Personalised Home and Exit pages for each operator
- Active Directory integration
- Optional Hardware/Software Inventory component
- Full integration with NetSupport’s Remote Access and Asset Management solutions
This offer has now expired.
Have you seen the latest features added to v5.5?
- Child categories
A new tick box has been added for Workflow rule conditions, allowing child categories to be included or ignored. For example, “Hardware” or “Hardware|PC”. This now helps ServiceDesk Operators to create a more filtered search, while reducing the number of rules needed.
- Assignee conditions
A new assignee value has been added to Workflow conditions, allowing the reallocation of tickets to other Operators. This includes “Not the logged on user” or “The logged on user”.
- Condition field – Item Type
A new condition field has been added to allow Operators to create conditions based on Item Type, for example: Incident, Problem, Change and Request. This enables actions to occur when a ticket is converted to another type or ticket is re-assigned to another operator.
A new option has also been added to allow workflow conditions to trigger/not to trigger when a ServiceDesk Operator is a contact of an Incident, Problem or Change Request.
- Enhanced multiple workflow conditions
ServiceDesk Operators can now set “Condition Logic” on multiple workflow conditions using ‘Use OR Statement’. Instead of creating individual workflow rules, Operators can now use “Condition Logic” to group them together as one rule.
- Updated summary screen
The ServiceDesk Operator’s summary screen now shows a summary of all departments they mange, allowing them to see at a glance all tickets in all departments for which they are responsible.