NetSupport ServiceDesk – For all types of organisations and their requirements
Technology plays a vital part in any organisation’s success and at the heart of any reliable and effective IT environment is the help desk.
Easily integrated into your existing IT infrastructure, NetSupport ServiceDesk delivers the processes needed to help you effortlessly track, organise, manage and answer the toughest support challenges. Its fully customisable and intuitive browser-based interface supports both desktop and mobile platforms and delivers robust workflow processes. It supplies a wealth of management reports as well as providing a customer-friendly self-service portal – all the tools needed to help technicians deliver support effectively.
Key features include:
- Intuitive browser-based console
- Supports ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Manage service level agreements
- Fully customisable, multi-lingual interface
- Automated incoming/outgoing email processing
- Automated assignment and prioritisation
- Automated escalation processes
- Powerful real-time management reports
- Custom report designer
- Searchable knowledge base and solution lookup
- Pre-populated service request templates
- Personalised Home and Exit pages for each operator
- Active Directory integration
- Optional Hardware/Software Inventory component
- Full integration with NetSupport’s Remote Access and Asset Management solutions
Favorite feature…flexible reporting
Information is key to gauge the effectiveness of how support requests are being managed and maintained. NetSupport ServiceDesk offers the means to capture comprehensive statistics and create a wealth of real-time status reports – as well as a custom report designer, ensuring you are fully informed in order to make effective decisions.
The reports dashboard enables you to manipulate data to suit your specific needs. On-screen results are provided in a tabular and/or bar and pie chart format. Multiple reports can be presented side-by-side for easy comparison. This option is backed by a set of common status reports, provided as standard with the product. You can even create your own reports (containing HTML, text and supporting graphs) using the intuitive “drag and drop” custom report designer.
Did you know that other departments can also use NetSupport ServiceDesk?
To allow other departments such as site maintenance or reception to monitor and manage their requests via their own dashboards, our Support Team will work with you to help set it up. Simply enter your details in the form and tick the ‘NetSupport ServiceDesk for other departments’ box and a member of our team will be in touch.
For more information please get in touch with our team.